- Parent/Guardian must complete the Absentee Excuse Form or bring a note to indicate the reason for absence whenever a child is absent. Notes will be reviewed and filed in child’s family folder by the Director of the center.
- If a child is absent due to illness and is under a doctor’s care, a note stating the nature of the illness must be brought in when the child returns to the Center.
- The Director should be informed in advance of scheduled appointments for an absent child.
- The Director should be informed if a pattern of absence is identified by the staff. If a pattern is confirmed, a phone call or parent conference will be scheduled to discuss concerns.
* Remember, good attendance and punctuality are habits that will serve our children well.
Absentee Excuse Form (In the Enrollment Package)